Anthony Hammond is a Dad, an Entrepreneur, an Investor and a Mentor.
He is the Founder & CEO of Redfox Apps, an App Development Company that he built from scratch to 7 figures in less than 12 months.
He is the Founder & CEO of The DOWORK Foundation, a Business Coaching Company which helps Entrepreneurs identify, market & build out multiple 6+ figure businesses.
Anthony is also the founder of SWAGGA Apparel, an Australian sports apparel brand.
- Building a business and being a dad
- What is entrepreneurship like abroad?
- Unfamiliar and taking risks, the mental aspect to it
- Finding happiness in Business and a life balance
- Overcoming adversity, and using it to find your purpose
- How important is community in entrepreneurship
Get in touch:
Do Work Foundation: https://www.facebook.com/groups/228264714879764/